Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blog Post #1

About Me

Hi my name is Ashley Snow and I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I am from the small town of Mc Intosh AL. I was born in Tahlequah OK, where my mother is originally from. I have three siblings, two younger brothers, Ajay and Christian, and an older sister, Daisy . My parents are Connie and Rhonda Snow. Before attending the University of South Alabama I went to Faulkner State Community College and I received an associate’s degree in Physical Education. I was a member of Phi Theta Kappa and the volleyball team.

I have wanted to be a physical education teacher since I was little. In high school I was always a teacher’s aide for my dad. My dad is the reason why I want to go into Physical Education. He has been teaching for 20 years, and has been an inspiration to me. I just love the environment of being able to teach children ways to live a healthy lifestyle.

Randy Pausch on Time Management

After watching this video I realized my time management skills are horrible. Time management can be difficult. In this video Randy Pausch talks about how the society is more focused on money than time. He says if you plan out your day that will help with time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment